WAY OF DELIVERY
Deliveries on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria of goods purchased through the online store stenso.net are made with courier companies "SPEEDY" AD and "ECONT EXPRESS" LTD.
The goods purchased through the online store stenso.net are delivered in the following ways:
1. Delivery to the office of a courier company specified by you.
2. Delivery to an address on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, specified by you.
3. Delivery to an address on the territory of the European Union, chosen by you.
Deliveries to an address on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria are made within 1 to 7 working days from the date of receipt of the order from the CUSTOMER to the MERCHANT through the website www.stenso.net.
If the CUSTOMER has chosen payment by bank transfer, this period starts from the date on which the total price of the goods is paid to the bank account of the MERCHANT.
It is possible to extend the delivery period during holidays and/or weekends, promotions, discounts, but for no more than 30 days from receipt of the order.
Deliveries to an address outside the Republic of Bulgaria are made within 10 to 30 working days from the date of receipt of the order, and it is possible to extend the term by no more than 10 working days.
If the product is not available, you will be additionally notified by us of the exact delivery date. The MERCHANT is not responsible for delays in delivery due to circumstances beyond his control, such as force majeure, delays due to the fault of the courier performing the delivery and others.
Deliveries are in accordance with the working hours of courier companies and are not made on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
PRICE FOR DELIVERY OF GOODS
The price of delivery of the ordered goods depends on the geographical location of the delivery address specified by the CUSTOMER, as well as on the total weight and volume of the goods ordered for purchase.
The price of the delivery is calculated automatically according to fixed tariffs of the courier companies and is indicated on a separate line in the order and IS PAID TO THE COURIER AT THE MOMENT OF THE DELIVERY.
It is advisable to keep the receipt issued by the courier, because you will need it in case for some reason you decide to return the purchased goods.
FREE DELIVERY for orders over BGN 100, on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria!
For orders with a total value of less than BGN 99.99, the delivery costs are at your expense and free of charge for the CUSTOMER (at our expense) for orders over BGN 100.
RECEIPT OF GOODS
1. The goods are handed over to the customer or to a third party, who accepts and confirms receipt of the same on behalf of the customer. Upon delivery of the goods, the customer or a third party signs the accompanying documents.
2. In case the customer is not found within the delivery period at the address indicated by him or access and opportunity for delivery of the goods is not provided within this period, or does not receive the goods from the courier's office indicated by him, "BULTEX 99" LTD. is released from its obligation to deliver the ordered goods. The customer can confirm his desire to receive the goods after the expiration of the delivery period, in which he was not found at the address, by bearing all additional delivery costs. In this case, a new delivery period starts from the moment of the confirmation of re-delivery.
3. Upon receipt of the shipment, the customer should open, review and carefully test the contents of the package for compliance of the shipped goods with the application within a period of 10 minutes, in the presence of the courier.
4. ATTENTION! All orders in the online store stenso.net are sent with the option to "test and review before acceptance" of the goods.
5. By signing the receipt for acceptance of the goods, the customer confirms that he has received the goods in the form, quantity and quality that corresponds to the order in the online store stenso.net.
6. In case of ascertained shortages, visible damages or damages of the goods, the customer should turn to the courier, who is obliged to draw up a report for absences, damages, defects or discrepancies of the delivered goods.
7. Upon acceptance of the delivery "without remarks" any subsequent claims of the customer for quantitative or visible qualitative damages, damages or non-conformities of the goods will not be satisfied.
8. ATTENTION! Complaints for missing or damaged goods are accepted only when the goods are inspected upon receipt, in the presence of the courier, and a report on shortages and damages is drawn up.
The price of the ordered goods can be paid in any of the following ways:
1. For delivery of goods to an address on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria...
return for health or hygiene reasons if their storage packaging has been removed or damaged on receipt (respiratory protection filters, etc.).
Consequences of cancellation: If you validly withdraw from the contract, we will refund you without undue delay the payments we have received from you and no later than fourteen days from the date of receipt of notice of cancellation of this contract using the same payment a tool that you have used. We can refund the amount after the goods under the contract are returned to us. The goods must be returned to the address Bultex 99 LTD., 8 Karlovsko shose Str., Plovdiv, Phone: +35932909799 by courier or in person without undue delay and in any case not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notified us of cancellation of this contract. The payment deadline will be enforceable if the goods are shipped before the end of the fourteen day period. The goods returned by you must correspond to the commercial type in which you received them, not be visibly worn, not stained or torn. Products must be with original and intact labels, in the original packaging, which contains the product code. It is recommended that the shipment also contains a copy of the invoice, in order to more quickly and accurately satisfy the desire to cancel your contract.
2.1 In case of discrepancy between the ordered for purchase and the delivered goods, which could not be established at the time of delivery, the Customer may request that the delivered goods be replaced with corresponding to his purchase order within 14 working days from For this purpose it is necessary for the CUSTOMER to contact a STENSO operator, by phone +35932909799.
2.2 If the customer has received the item ordered by him, but wants to replace it, he must return the goods in preserved original packaging by paying for the courier service in both directions (for the return of the item and for the delivery of a new one).
In case of a factory defect, which is found immediately after receiving the product in the presence of the courier, please call 0889860889 or 032909799 immediately.
In the event of a transport defect, exercise your right to a complaint described below. If you find a factory defect or malfunction that is not due to improper use, please make a complaint to our e-mail: email@example.com. Each case will be considered individually. You will receive feedback at the e-mail address or telephone number you provided.
Any product that does not correspond to the one ordered by the customer is subject to complaint. In case of obvious discrepancy of the received goods with the ordered one, contact us immediately at the indicated telephone numbers +35932909799, MOBILE: +359889860889. The discrepancy is checked by the name of the product in the order and the name of the product received by the customer. Upon establishing such an error, the customer returns the product at the expense of Bultex 99 LTD. and the correct one is sent to him at the expense of Bultex 99 LTD. Goods for which the customer has been warned in advance of non-conformity or defect are not subject to complaint.
If upon receipt of the goods, it is damaged or torn packaging, the complaint will be accepted only in the presence of the courier at the time of receipt of the goods. In this case, immediately call the indicated telephone numbers +35932909799, MOBILE: +359889860889. Complaint is certified by an entry in the bill of lading from the consignee at the time of receipt of the shipment.
Upon filing a complaint within 14 / fourteen / days of purchase in compliance with all conditions of the store and all applicable legal provisions, the customer may claim a refund of the amount paid, to replace the goods with another or to deduct from the price of the purchased product. A person who is a third party upon receipt of the shipment and is not the main payer on it is not entitled to a complaint.
For the warranty to be valid, you must have a receipt attached to the product warranty card. In the event of a problem or damage described in the warranty conditions, you must contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +35932909799, MOBILE: +359889860889.
After accepting the complaint as well-founded, Bultex 99 LTD. notifies the CUSTOMER by phone or e-mail and takes the following actions to service the complaint:
Sends to the customer a new product of the same type at his own expense in case the same product cannot be secured, offers an option to choose another product of the same value, in case the same product cannot be secured, Bultex 99 LTD.. reimburses the value of the CUSTOMER within the statutory period.
In case of rejection of the filed complaint, Bultex 99 LTD. notifies the CUSTOMER of its opinion at the address or e-mail address indicated by the same. When requesting a return receipt of the advertised product, it is sent to the customer in a convenient way for him, and the costs of receipt are at his expense.
If within 30 (thirty) days after notification of the opinion, the customer does not look for his product, "Bultex 99" LTD. reserves the right to dispose of the product as it sees fit and does not owe any amounts, both the value of products and the costs incurred for it to the original and the holder.
In case of violation of his rights, the CUSTOMER may notify the Consumer Protection Commission electronically or in person to its regional centers.